• Fast CAD and Optimization of all Kind of Antenna Structures with Lenses + Feed-Networks. Such as: •Corrugated horns with lenses, •Horns with dielectric covers, •Aperture antennas with metal lenses •User-defined arbitrary shaped lenses, etc.
• Rigorous Inclusion of Feed-Networks, such as Polarizers, OMTs, Filters, Tapers, etc.
• WASP-NET internal Cross-Check Verification by independent different Solvers
• Convenient user-friendly Design by Wizards: Horn-Wizard, Single Dual-Reflector Antenna Wizard
Corrugated horn with Bezier lens
*Benchmarks: Approximate seconds per frequency (abbreviated as “fr” or “fp) on up-to-date PCs
Corrugated horn with rounded lens
WASP-NET’s application range for accurate, fast EM CAD and optimizations of all kind of passive microwave components / antennas is - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - practically nearly unlimited.
Shown examples just present a selection of some typical application areas.
Features in addition to extremely high Optimization Speed
User-defined arbitrary antenna structures
Shaped metal lens
• Direct optimization to pattern goal functions, such as 29-25*log(theta)