• Fast CAD and Optimization of all Kind of Body-of-Revolution (BOR) Antenna Structures. Such as: •Broadband shaped conical Antennas, •BOR-Wire-Antennas •Fast Sweep for broadband Frequency Investigations (e.g. 1000 frequency points), etc.
• Rigorous Inclusion of Feed-Networks, such as Polarizers, OMTs, Filters, Tapers, etc.
• WASP-NET internal Cross-Check Verification by independent different Solvers
• Convenient user-friendly Design by Wizards: Horn-Wizard, Single Dual-Reflector Antenna Wizard
BOR broadband shaped conical antenna
*Benchmarks: Approximate seconds per frequency (abbreviated as “fr” or “fp) on up-to-date PCs
Features in addition to extremely high Optimization Speed
Ultra-fast frequency sweep for broad-band investigations
Dual-reflector ADE antenna, 12 lambda, integrated septum polarizer, fast sweep (1000 frequency points in total of 44 seconds)
• Direct optimization to pattern goal functions, such as 29-25*log(theta)
• Convenient user-friendly Designer Data Base with fully optimized ready to use Design Examples, which can be scaled to desired Frequencies, modified and re-optimized to desired Specifications
WASP-NET’s wide application range for accurate, fast EM CAD and optimizations of all kind of passive microwave components / antennas proves - due to WASP-NET’s generality and flexibility - to be practically unlimited.